Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 214


Emily -  I love this photo of the apprentice prop person. She's very beautiful especially when she smiles. I love smiles, they make people look a million times better. I never understand why models look so mad in their photos.










Jeanine - "Bare Wall"

I got one of my favourite mags in the mail today...Artful Blogging...and it inspired this shot...a favourite corner of a favourite room in our house.  I love all the blogs out there that allow you to peek into the author's homes, life and art.  I also love home decorating magazines that take shots of all the different vignettes in a room.  I was trying to capture all that around our house this evening.  I liked this one cuz it also reminded me that we need to hang some art on the bare wall above that couch!

1 comment: