Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 215


Emily - So because of my love for Winnie the Pooh, I went to see the Winnie the Pooh movie today with a few friends. It was really funny and super cute and just makes me love him more!









Jeanine - "Just Plain Gross"

Ian found this dead mole in the pool skimmer this morning.  YUCK!  Of course he had to show me!  He also brought a garter snake egg into the house today.  DOUBLE YUCK!!  I've never seen a mole before - aren't their snouts disgusting?!  Sorry folks...not every photo is a pretty one.

I was told by faithful blog viewers (thank you to a mother and daughter pair) that this is a star nosed mole.  Sadly, the nice name doesn't make it any cuter to me...

1 comment: