Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 237


Emily- This picture totally reminds me of Elvis, hahaha. This is the guy who plays Ren in footloose. (His name is Gonzalo love it!) He comes to a small town that doesn't allow dancing (which is one of his favourite things) and this is him dancing before he knows the law.
















Jeanine - "In the Bag"

The prompt this week for my Picture Inspiration class is called "In the Bag" and it invites us to photograph the purses and bags we have and use in our lives.  Believe it or not, the record shaped thing on top of the record player in this shot is a purse.  It is made out of recycled records, and is the funkiest purse I own.  Found it in Montreal a couple of years ago.  I'm gonna love this prompt...I have enough bags to post a different every day for a month!  But I promise I won't.

1 comment:

  1. i would never comment again if you posted pictures of your purses everyday...and please, please, PLEASE don't do shoes (you wouldn't have enough days....you could make your shoes their own blog, you have so many pairs!)

    ReplyDelete