Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 234


Emily - Sparks everywhere, so in the prop shop today there was a boy cutting metal and there were sparks flying all over the room, I'm surprised that nothing caught on fire.















Jeanine - "Footloose"

Tonight was parent preview night for the High School Project at the Grand Theatre.  We were treated to demonstrations from the students in the props, wardrobe, scenic art, and stage management departments as well as the cast.  Emily started the evening off with a 20-slide power point presentation of some of the photographs she has taken so far.  She got rave reviews.  I am incredibly proud of her.  My heart was bursting as I watched her speaking in front of a large audience in the McManus theatre.  I'm so proud of her.


1 comment: