Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 228


Emily - "My studio"

This is the studio I set up and took my head shots in.   The two umbrellas are flashes,  the stool is where the the people sat when I took their picture and the table is to help reflect light.






Jeanine - "Law School"

For the last few summers Crown Attorneys (prosecutors) from across the province have converged on the law school at UWO for continuing education they call "Crown School."  I have been invited to speak to them on the topic of cross examination for the last 3 years.  I did that this morning.  I had a wonderful lunch with a friend who has just recently been accepted to this law school in September.  I have another friend who will start law school at Queens this fall.  I remember my years at UBC law school fondly.  How they changed my life!

1 comment:

  1. i really like how the white pops so much in your picture, but then you can also see the chair because of the legs reflecting light

    ReplyDelete