Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 216


Emily  -  So for the show they finally started dancing which is much more exciting but also much more hard to photograph. I love this one, she's so pretty swinging around.
















Jeanine - "I Am Enough"

I am using the breathing space of summer to try and figure out my next step...what do I want the next 5 to 10 years to look like for me and the people I love.  It is a vulnerable place to be...dealing with self doubt, imperfections, expectations and fear of failure and trying to be accepting of all that and to live authentically, purposefully and passionately.   Deep and kinda cheesy...ok, maybe crazy... I know...but important stuff.  I am wearing an "I Am Enough" necklace this summer to remind me that while striving to be better can be a good thing and, in my opinion, is a necessary thing...it is vital to remember that we are all worthy of love and kindness and acceptence just as we are today.

Give yourself the gift of 20 minutes and copy and paste this --
http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

-- into google and watch the video by brene brown - social worker and the author of The Gifts of Imperfection -- about living wholeheartedly.  It is totally worth it.

1 comment: