Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 225

Jeanine - "Dog Days of Summer"

Something about these boys riding their bikes to the end of the pier for a swim reminded me of the feeling I had every summer as a kid...that "summer lasts forever feeling"...the days were long and we were free to do as we pleased (at least it seemed that way) as long as we were home for dinner and after dinner we were free again until it started to get dark.  At least that's how I remember it.  I'm sure my mother would have a different story to tell.

We stayed overnight on the boat for the first time this weekend and Saturday afternoon we spotted these guys as we motored by.  They spotted me too and began to ham it up...waving and laughing...and probably talking about the crazy lady taking their photo.







Emily - It was a really dark and rainy day today. Unfortunately, the sky didn't make this colour itself but I like many of moms photos that are edited quite a bit :p

1 comment:

  1. how were the beds? did anyone try out the bunk bed? :)

    ReplyDelete