Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 229


Emily - Took more headshots today including my own, I set up this photo so it counts that I took it even though my finger wasn't the one that clicked the button.   My friends were taking it and they were making me laugh.














Jeanine - "Old City Hall"

After a court appearance in Woodstock this morning, I headed to Toronto for a meeting this afternoon (and yes, a little shoe shopping!). When I arrived Nathan Phillips Square was packed with people enjoying their lunch hour.  By 6 p.m. the sun's golden rays found only a few tourists still enjoying the space.  I took a few pictures for couples touring from France.  In this shot you see Old City Hall which is now a courthouse -- the one you always see inside when they shoot Canadian law shows.  The fountains, of course, are replaced by an ice skating rink in the winter.  I love living so close to a big city...so much to do all year round.

1 comment:

  1. you could have put the camera on timer, i think that counts more than you setting the shot up

    ReplyDelete