Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 242


Emily - "I whip my hair back and forth!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymKLymvwD2U

Nuff said.








Jeanine - "Stripes"

Em and I went out for dinner tonight at East Side Marios...one of her favourite places.  I ordered the four cheese ravioli and fell in love with the stripes.  You can't see it very well in this shot cuz it is covered with cheese, but there is one with red stripes under the two green-striped ravioli in the middle of the plate (I ate the red ones first...but missed one).  They looked so good I had to take a photo.  They tasted great too!  YUM YUM!

1 comment:

  1. have you ever seen black, blue and yellow bowtie pasta? i have :)

    ReplyDelete