Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 240


Emily - When I first got my camera I took a picture of this book shelf and I looked back at it and realized that when I didn't know anything about my camera I took a really bad picture of this book shelf, so here's the one that knows what's it doing.















Jeanine - "Corn Field"

The corn is high and it is everywhere.  We spend a lot of time driving through the countryside from May through October, and we enjoy watching the fields change through the seasons  What a beautiful neck of the woods we live in.

1 comment:

  1. (like i said in my earlier comment...) i looovvveeeee fresh local corn on da cob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete