Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 219


Emily - My beautiful heart necklace! My grandma Gail gave it to me after my uncle died, she has a very similar one. Oh I love tiffanys!







Jeanine - "Dinner and Drinks with Good Friends"

Most of the women in our book club were able to meet for dinner and drinks tonight at Cello Supper Club.  It was so good to get together and get caught up about family, vacations and summer reads.  They are a wonderful, funny, eclectic mix of women who bring joy to my life.  The absentees were missed.

There was an extensive martini menu that was heartily sampled.  Many had candy in the martini.  This was Tammy's selection "The Marilyn".

Much time was also spent laughing about the concert going on across the street at the JLC - New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys.  We needed to be wearing T-shirts that said "We did NOT go to the concert tonight" - ha!

1 comment:

  1. why did ya say you were 50 when the guy asked how the concert was?

    ReplyDelete