Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1

Jeanine - Happy New Year!  We celebrated with our annual Open House Today.  Lots of friends, food and fun.  This is hanging on the door into our dining room during the holidays.  Maybe we should keep it up all year to remind us to celebrate the little things each day and to be grateful.
I am excited to start this blog today.  I wonder if we can keep it up all year?  To motivate us we have decided to reward ourselves with brand new cameras at the half way mark if we have been faithful every day...so I really hope we can do this!!!!  Here we go...


Emily- Today, we had a New Years Open House I didn't have to set up much because I stayed over at a friends for New Years Eve and showed up an hour before the party started. But I did come home to find my room used as the temporary storage unit. I could barely make it to my bed. This photo doesn't do justice to the very little amount of walking room. At one point I had to climb over the chairs to get to my closet.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a blog girls. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete