Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12

Emily -  I came home today to find the room (that me and my dad have been planning for MONTHS) to have finally gone underway. We got the beautiful wall paper I picked out on the walls and the chandelier I got for christmas is up too. I'm soooo excited about this new room and will definitely be posting a picture of the final project :)






Jeanine - It was difficult finding "signs of life" on this cold, blustery morning, but I was pleasantly surprised to see these hearty Canadian geese on my drive home this afternoon.  I like this shot because it has a slightly "vintage" feel to it, and because I took it through the passenger side window (after pulling over of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment