Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 (only 360 to go!)

Jeanine - My task today was to photograph something intended for daily use (emphasis on intended!).  I passed over the coffee maker and the unmade bed and chose my treadmill.  Tried to see the robot face of the dashboard with it's arms outstretched welcoming me back...again.  Gonna follow through on this intention.  Gotta say I am loving the online photography class.  I knew I would need the prompts to kickstart me on the blog.  Hope I can keep up the creativity when the month long class is over.  Fingers crossed.
Emily - Today I start my new show with original kids (a kids theatre program). I'm doing The Drowsy Chaperone and today we will be doing auditions. I'm kind of scared but I think I'll pretty good, especially the dance audition. I danced for 9 years but stopped 2 years ago. I still love to but it just became to competitive for me. I love to dance and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment