Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 21


Emily - Tonight, after rehearsal, I went to the knights game with my youth group. The knights are our hockey team in London and are ok. They were super good a few years ago and we totally won overall in our league!! Booyah! now we're just ok. Although we did win tonight 4-2. This is the mascot. You can't see in this photo but his hockey stick looks like a sword. I like this photo because it looks like he's going to mcdonalds








Jeanine - I took shots of this bush (magnolia tree maybe?) while waiting to pick up Em after school.   I'm sure I looked like a stalker with my camera sticking out from the window of my car.  I wanted to get out for a close up shot, but I didn't want to embarrass Em.  So I went back later after everyone had gone home for the day.  I like this shot because it looks like the "shadow" that is cast doesn't match the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment