Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13

Jeanine - Today's assignment was to take a photo that depicted Contained Chaos!  I thought all day about what I might capture on my camera.

This drawer of cooking utensils in our kitchen drives me crazy!  Well...no longer!  I came home, took the photo and de-cluttered (probably not a word) the drawer.

One less thing on my To Do List!!
Emily - For Christmas, my dad told me we were going to disney for march break. It will be my third time going and I'm sooooo excited! So today, we got a dvd in the mail about disney. I watched it for over an hour and it got me pumped for my trip. I can't wait for the trip and I can't wait to take pictures :)

1 comment:

  1. J - de-cluttering is one of my favorite past times - gives me a kind of high. :)

    E - Disney??? So exciting. We are just beginning to plan a trip for first week of December. Abby's first trip.

    ReplyDelete