Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20

Emily - I went skiing today (when I really should have been studying). Our hill in London is called boler mountain which should really be called boler bump considering it's size. In this photo you can actually see the bottom of the hill, and i'm standing at the top. lol :)







Jeanine - My class assignment was to interpret the word "FROSTY".   The first thing I thought of was
was the frosty goodbye between me and Emily before she left for school one morning this week. I should have said this then.

This photo is SOOC (straight out of camera) cuz my computer died today.   : (

1 comment:

  1. J: What a powerful image! This is perhaps my favourite so far... so many relationships are damaged for the lack of these 3 little words...
    /dl

    ReplyDelete