Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2

Jeanine - this month I am participating in an on-line photography class called Picture Winter through www.bigpictureclasses.com.  I thought it might be good to have some help coming up with ideas for photos as we kickstart this blog adventure so I signed up.  Today's prompt was to get a little fresh air...to get outside and take a shot.  It took me all day to coax myself out, but when I finally did I caught the first street light going on in my neighbourhood.  I called this one Twilight.
Add caption
Emily- This is my awesome! Beatles rockband high score! It's a little fuzzy but you can still tell i kicked but with an awesome 208 note streak. I've been pretty obsessed over the winter break with this game. I totally recommend it to anyone. It's a better rockband than 1 or 2 because most people actually know the songs. Why can't the come out with a best of pop rockband?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely images and blog. Met you on Picture Winter. Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on Picture Winter. Great idea for a blog!! Loved your photo today Jeanine. In my favorites! And I can totally relate to Emily's high score. We got Rockband for Christmas, and I'm rotten. My 6 year old plays circles around me. But, oh we have fun!! (you should see my three year old dance!) I look forward to seeing more photos at Picture Winter and here! Happy new year!
    DebraP

    ReplyDelete