Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17


Emily - Today was an o.k. day. I was really tired and didn't feel very good at dinner today so I had a nap. Which is good for me but I feel like I waste my night when I do. Which means more work tomorrow.











Jeanine - I played with processing today.  I thought this photo I took today of the old courthouse in our city turned out like a castle in either a fairy tale or an alien invasion movie!  :  )   There is a neat old jail behind this courthouse.  The "new courthouse" (now dated and ugly), where I hang out, is diagonally across the street.

Spent way too much time tonight fiddling around with my photos.  But I'm loving it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment