Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15

Jeanine - today's prompt was to play around with processing in order to make a photograph feel chilly.  Not sure I accomplished that here, but I liked how the sky turned out like a painting.

I took a photography workshop this morning covering the basics of point and shoot cameras.  It was good to figure out what all the buttons are for (ha!), but what it really taught me is I need a Digital SLR camera.  So - gotta keep up the blog daily for six months so I can reward myself with that.  Can't wait!  And not even one month down yet - ugh!

Oh well, now that I know how to use my point and shoot - pressure's on!
Emily - Today, my dad and I went to Ikea to buy the furniture for my new room. We've decided (after living here for 3 years) to finally re-do the guest room. It's now going to be my second room/guest room. We bought a pax wardrobe (sooo cool) and a make-up table.
This photo is the not-so-nice side of Ikea, the warehouse. It took us an hour just to find everything and one of the items was out of stock and they said they'd be getting more tomorrow. Just our luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment