Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7

Emily - This is my (I mean my teams) AWESOME cake! Every Friday I go to youth group at my church and this weeks theme was Cake Boss. If you've seen the show, and I hope you have, you should know that  every episode they make extravagant cakes. This is OBVIOUSLY an extravagant cake. I mean look at the wonderful detail with the sand and the water and the ship. Unfortunately, we didn't win. Oh well this is stilll an awesome cake :)

Jeanine - I love how this online photography class has changed how I look at things I see (but don't always really see) everyday - and I've only been at it for seven days!  Today it is cold, dreary, and overcast.  As I was driving along a grey, dirty-snow lined highway to work this morning, I saw tall grasses waving at me.  I love grasses!  So, on the way home, I pulled over and stooped to say thank you.  (Today's assignment was to find signs of winter's quiet beauty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment