Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3

Emily - Nothing very exciting happened today. It's day three and I'm already struggling with this :p So I thought I'd take a picture of something very normal to me, the city bus. I take it to school most mornings and after school. I miss it a lot (mostly after school) and have to wait for the next one that takes almost 30 minutes. And you see some strange people. One of the people (He's on the left at the back) has his snowboard, and someone behind me was using their laptop. I think that i should get rides to school. But, oh well.... :(



Jeanine - today's challenge was to be on the lookout for something that speaks of promise or possibility - something hopeful, touching, soul stirring - something that reminds us that anything is possible and we have everything to hope for.  I chose the hour glass because as I head back to work tomorrow and face the hectic pace again, I want to remember to use the time I've been given to turn the possibilities into realities.  I am going to make the time to achieve my dreams and spend time with the people I love.  I hope I can find the time to take that photo every day too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment