Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18



Emily - In case you can't tell this is my bright hot pink acoustic guitar. I got it 2 years ago for Christmas and barely played it. Probably because I had the slightest idea how to. Since September I've been taking lessons and it's going really well and I'm having lots of fun with it.  Who knows maybe i'll be in a band  (haha ya right)

Btw moms obsessed with this blog


Jeanine - Introducing my new best friend!  This simple point and shoot camera - and what I'm going to see and create with it - invades my thoughts and my time...all day, every day.  Just ask my family!
I took this shot with another Lumix point and shoot with more bells and whistles.  I love the convenience of a point and shoot - and would probably try a Canon if I was going to buy another one - but I'm holding out for a digital DSLR in 6 months (either a Canon or Nikon).  You just can't beat the great photos you can take with great lenses.  I'm so excited to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment