Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30


Emily - I've been pretty bored around my house lately, with no school and no kindle because I forgot it my moms house, the only thing that I seem to be doing is playing mario kart with my dad on the Wii. I kick his butt a lot (and by that I mean almost every time)









Jeanine - Metropolitan United Church, London, Ontario.  Taken this morning from my pew listening to the organ postlude.  It is a beautiful church.  OK - yes, I played with photoshop a bit afterward.  Love the days I have time to play with my photos.  For my class, I posted a photo of my cross pendant that I wore today.  I reduced it in photoshop to a line drawing - pretty cool what you can do with photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment