Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19

Emily - Today was super boring and i didn't really have anything to take a picture of so i though i'd look ahead. tomorrow i'm going skiing so i took a picture of my ski
Jeanine - The robes I wear defending alleged criminals have allowed me the opportunity to see into the lives of others.  I've seen it all...good and evil.  When I take them off at the end of the day, however, I remind myself that as passionate as I am about practicing law -- practicing law is not my life.  I am a partner, mother, daughter, sister, friend, aunt, mentor, teacher, volunteer, scrapbooker, hiker, kayaker, snowshoer, camper, (blogger and photographer - ha!) among other things!!!  I have a blessed life.  I am grateful for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment