Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 29


Emily - Doesn't it look delicious? This is my way of celebrating the end of exams. My friend Krista and I are both done exams (unlike most of our friends who have exams on Monday). So we decided to make this giant cookie pizza. I love the colours of the M&Ms in this photo.








Jeanine - Coincidentally, the photo class prompt this morning was about focussing on your name.  Only two more days in the class.  It has been an amazing experience with more than 200 inspirational and encouraging women.  We are going to try and stay in touch and share our photos on Flickr.  I hope to take other courses in the future.  Emily will be glad I stop "cheating" by using the prompts.  I will miss them.

2 comments: