Quote of the Month - December

There are two people in every photograph: the photographer and the viewer. - Ansel Adams

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25



Emily - PJ DAY!! yup, everybody at school dressed up in their pajamas today. It was so nice and comfortable. A nice way to end the semester. My exams start Thursday and i've been studying quite a bit. Anyways, my photo today is of my slippers. I love the penguins on them. I have pants and a shirt to match as well :)








Jeanine - Today's prompt was called "The Magic Machine" and asked us to photograph our computer or other device that keeps us connected.  While I admit to being obsessed with my new iMac and blogging, and while I also admit to spending way too much time on the computer these days, it is this magical machine that helps me stay connected to my creative side when I scrapbook.  

2 comments: